problem with newer gcc

Hi,

I'm maintaining tora, a program developed in C++. Now this works find
with gcc 2.95, but there is a problem on hppa. It simply doesn't compile
there with a strange error message. AFAIK hppa does use gcc 3+ as
default so I tried with gcc 3.2 and I also can't get it to compile with
error messages that I never saw in 2.95. Upstream, however, cannot find
the error either, so maybe it's related to some changed in gcc or even a
bug in gcc, I don't know.

Could anyone of you please try to compile tora with gcc 3+ and look into
the error messages? Please take the latest upload (1.3.7-4) since the
earlier ones produced quite a lot of noisy warnings.

Thanks a lot.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes