Re: Error-Guard Support Request

Dear,

You are replying to a mailing list of the Debian Open Source Linux Operating
System. This means you send this e-mail to millions of people ...
http://lists.debian.org/debian-firewall/

Before reacting like this, maybe think about the mail address you are replying
to!!!

Regards,
Fred

--

                             Frederik Rousseau
   L I N U X       .~.       CM Electronics bvba