Re: Help with pptp

On 28 Oct 2004, Raffaele D'Elia wrote:
> [...]

No, I doubt it. The 'LCP Term Req' is perfectly plain and simple - the
client, through the link control protocol, requests link termination.

Perhaps the client is getting into a confused state and closing the
connection in error, or the timeout changes you made simply don't work.

It is /remotely/ possible that you have discovered a PPPd bug which
reads some packet incorrectly.  If you really suspect this, upgrade to
the latest PPPd release on the server.

Regards,
        Daniel

--
The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there.
        -- L P Hartley, _The Go-Between_