No access to some websites

Hi all!
  I hope not to be too much offtopic; I'm using a Debian PC which is
connected to the internet with an USB ADSL modem and to some (2) windows
PCs though a wireless lan. I currently use no firewall at all (but I'll
be soon), and this is the script wlan.sh which is invoked when the
wireless interfaces get started (through the "up" command"):

route add -net $IF_ADDRESS netmask $IF_NETMASK $IFACE
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
iptables -t filter -F FORWARD
iptables -t filter -P FORWARD DROP
iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -s $IF_ADDRESS/$IF_NETMASK -j ACCEPT
iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -d $IF_ADDRESS/$IF_NETMASK -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -F PREROUTING
iptables -t nat -P PREROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -F POSTROUTING
iptables -t nat -P POSTROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -F OUTPUT
iptables -t nat -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s "${IF_ADDRESS}/${IF_NETMASK}" -o ppp0
-j MASQUERADE

Is this correct? It works, but I cannot access the www.ebay.it website
from my internal LAN, while most other sites work ok. Can you see
something wrong in my script?
Why is so special about www.ebay.it? I can access it from the Linux
PC without problems...

TIA!