Re: Problem to get ipautofw working !!!

You have to use ipchains with a 2.2.x kernel.  ipautofw doesn't work under
2.2 kernels.

I think what you want is something along the lines of

ipchains -A input -j REDIRECT -p <protocol> -s 0/0 and so on.

I would read the ipchains howto.  There's lots of stuff you can do with
it... it replaces ipautofw, portfw, etc.

Do Svidonia,

Martin Held
Electrical Engineering, Oregon State University
heldm@ucs.orst.edu
http://heldm.rcn.orst.edu/
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
can picture us attacking that world, just because they'd never expect it.