Re: Down to 10 ?able packages.

On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 11:38:00PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > Well, since I'm relying on you guys greatly to keep me on track and know
> > very little about Debian, (for now), I would have great trouble proving
> > you wrong!
>
> Grab the qmail.deb and look into it.

Oh, Ecki proved me wrong.  It's the pristine source in the qmail*.deb
file.  So please forget about appropriate parts of my mail.

> > a) It's a "Bad Thing"?  (ie the source policy etc isn't free)
>
> It's not DFSG free.  I'd be very happy if that debwall would
> be completely DFSG complient.  I don't know about the policy
> and copyright of most of the tools.
>
> > b) It can't be used by a private individual? (I'm pretty sure it can.)
>
> You are not allowed to distribute Qmail.  Period.

This doesn't seem to be truth.  Sorry, faulty memory.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ Kernel-Patching in DOS? Selten so gelacht!   -- Jochen Schoof /