Re: Who attends key signing party - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 02:28:37PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Who is gonna attend to key signing party
> thursday february 22 in Nijmegen?

I am. And at least about 7 other people I saw on the list.

> I, Geert Stappers, will be there.

Nice!

> Is the meetingpoint still the Central Railway Station?

Yes.

> Gathering  at 18:00 local time?

Ack. At the meeting point at the station.

> Will the signing at the restaurant where have dinner?

Sounds fine with me. Does anybody know a nice restaurant?

> How many papercopies of my public key should I bring with me?

20 will do, I guess.

> At the Keysigning Party Guide ( http://www.herrons.com/kb2nsx/keysign.html )
> they are talking about a host. Do we need a host?

I don't think so.

> Have we one?

Peter van Rossum offered to be one.

See you,