Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:

> . . .
> On Fri 16 Feb 2001, Peter van Rossum wrote:
> > >
> > > How about thursday, februari 22nd, 18:00, at the Nijmegen central station
> > > meeting point?  We might have dinner at some place.
> >
> > That's perfectly allright with me. (In fact, it's remarkably convenient,
> > as I live on walking distance from the station :-))
>
> Fine with me too. I'll be coming by car, I assume I can park
> somewhere nearby without going broke (it's not Utrecht or Amsterdam :-)

Don't bank on it. . . we're talking metropolis here ;->

> Is it koopavond then?
> . . .

Yes, as in all major Dutch cities. . .  Count me in in any case.  I assume
we're going to forward our respective key info beforehand to some central
figure (Peter ;->?) who will tabulate said info and provide a number of
copies equal to the number of key-signing participants to get the protocol
rolling.

				Greetz,

				Sil Claassen

-