Re: Debian Village at HAR2009, slightly larger tent

Op 20090806 om 14:36 schreef Holger Levsen:
> On Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, Axel Beckert wrote:
>
> > One village/party tent wouldn't be bad.
>
> right. last time we bought a small party tent, because noone had one/enough
> space to bring one...

stappers will bring a tent that can be use as living room

It is technology from fiveteen / twenty years ago
and is about six years ago that I have seen that tent.

So there is a surprise factor in it.
(No hard feelings when another village/party tent is used.)

Cheers
Geert Stappers