Re: Debian @ LinuxWorld?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

Frankfurt (which one?), Germany, 2005-11-15..17.
Maybe he was thinking about Frankfurt/main and Frankfurt/contrib?
Great joke!
(One of the type you have to think about 3 seconds and then you are exploding.)

I'll be there for a Debian-Med talk in the medical section but only for one
day and not at Debian booth because there is an OS in medicine booth which
will desperately need helping hands.  But I'll drop in at Debian booth for
sure for a couple of minutes.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--