Re: updates

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 11:42:28PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> debian-enterprise is a very interesting list. We have quite a number of
> subscribers but almost no traffic. I want to send some information from
> the Java front:
Good idea and great news. Here's some updated information from the
Virtualization and HA front:

* Current versions of qemu-kvm, libvirt, virt-manager, virt-viewer and
  virtinst are in sid and on their way to squeeze
* Libguestfs still sits in it's extra repo on alioth since we didn't get
  around to split out the appliance yet but the package works nicely.
* Current versions of corosync and openais are in squeeze/sid
* Redhat Cluster Suite 3.0.6 is in squeeze/sid while 3.0.9 is
  awaiting to be tested in experimental
* A current verison of Pacemaker has been uploaded to unstable
* Multipath-tools as in unstable work nicely with current kernels and
  udev. I'd be great if somebody could check out the current status of
  d-i in that area.
* Open-iscsi is being updated and will enter sid soon.

Cheers,
 -- Guido