RE: Issues with Emdebian Grip Installation

Hi Neil,

> It's not the first screen you see, the network does need to be
> configured first - did that happen? (the first image in the sequence).
Yes the network configuration happened first and after that I never got any preseed screen. The screen that I got was this:
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/series/003-005-debian-installer_main-menu_0.png.html

I also tried the Non-Graphic Auto-Install  but same results.

I am using the following ISO image:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/i386/iso-cd/debian-500-i386-netinst.iso
I tried this couple of times.

> No, I suspect the real problem was down to the repository error.
Ok, I am going to try the entire process again (with "url=" since I don't get that preseed screen) and will report back the results.

Thanks Neil!

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009