Re: emchain -a arm failure

On 2008-02-27 18:20 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> emchain -a arm fails with:

> I'm not particularly interested in using gcc 4.3. gcc 4.2 would be
> fine, but I don't know how to select it using emchain.

emchain can only build 'latest' and from time to time 'latest' is
broken for cross-builds. Now is such a time.

You may have more success installing a pre-built toolchain:
http://www.emdebian.org/tools/crosstools.html

There is some breakage here too, but if you select testing instead of
unstable in /etc/apt/sources.d/emdebian then you should be able to
install gcc-4.1 or 4.2

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/