Re: Who is using Debian-Edu

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 7:50 AM Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@debian.org> wrote:

>> If you have time, I would appreciate chatting with your (or anyone
>> else who is involved in Debian-Edu), about Linux adoption, etc. While
>> I know a few people who use Linux either personally or professionally,
>> I don't know anyone who is actually interested in promoting or
>> improving Linux.

I'd be happy to give a private session on Linux at schools or Linux in
public sector in a video call session. To increase the impact, find me
a group of people (not just you) who are interested in the topic,
ideally with people from the Australian government, Australian school
decision makers, etc. With an audience of 10-20 people, I am happy to
do a non-profit 1.5h workshop on FLOSS in education or FLOSS @
government.

If this workshop is done, let me know about the details. I am interested in participating.

I can also help with organizing it, if needed.
For example I have a BBB server (https://bbb.fs.al/), I can help with recording and publishing it, etc.

Regards,
Dashamir