Re: Unlocking Japanese and French translations of Debian Edu manuals on hosted-weblate

[Frans Spiesschaert]
> However, the French and Japanese translations have not received any
> updates in the past year. Therefore, I think it is harmless to unlock
> those two translations on hosted-weblate.
>
> If nobody objects, I plan to unlock them in a few days.

I normally solve such issues by locking everything on weblate, pull from
webl ate and clean up any merge conflicts before pushing the changes to
git before reseting the repo on weblate and finally unlock weblate.

I suspect such approach might work better.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert