Squid_LDAP_Authentication

Hi,

I was curious about testing squid authentication with LDAP:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/Squid_LDAP_Authentication

This piece of docs is more than 17 years old, so you can't expect it to work today. I tried to fix a couple of obvious problems (the names of squid tools have changed), but the structure of the LDAP directory seems to have changed as well. Fixing it goes beyond my skills because I am not a squid and LDAP expert.

If somebody knows how to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dashamir