Re: question -- 8th grade teacher needing skolelinux 5.0 ASAP

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 09:35:58AM -0700, tlang80@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I'm an 8th grade teacher and have tried installing skolelinux 3.0 but
> run into problems with it quite often.

As a general rule, describing your issues helps folks figure out how they can
help you. The issue could be your hardware, a debian-edu specific issue, a
debian specific issue or a general gnu/linux issue. So, people can help you
better with more information.

Also, if you provide a geographic location, there might be debian or debian-edu
folks in your area who might be able to assist.

HTH,
Kev

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux == | http://kevix.myopenid.com      |
| : :' :     The Universal OS    | mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/ |