Re: towards a lenny release, part 2

Hi Valerio,

On Montag, 12. Oktober 2009, Valerio Pachera wrote:
> > Sunday, 11th of October:
> 	Release Candidate 1
> 		Release whatever we have, to get familar with and document the
> 		release process (build images, archive them, update documents)
> Hi all, is the rc1 ready ?

thanks for your interest! Unfortunatly no, it's not ready yet. Too few people
have expressed interest in working on this and making this real, so it was
unclear if we should (and can) stick to this schedule... Also, we need more
testers, so if you could test a lenny-test cd/dvd and report back, this will
help us to declare an image to be ready to be called rc1.

In short: if you want to help, test cd installs and report back!

thanks,
	Holger