Re: wirless thin clients with TCOS

On Nov 14, 2007 1:10 PM, nigel barker <tech@hiroshima-is.ac.jp> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I found this on the edubuntu list today. It looks very interesting for
> me - I have a bunch of wireless laptops that I would love to turn into
> thin clients or diskless workstations.
>
> Is this something you knew about? Anyone tried it with skolelinux?
>
> nigel

I'm subscribed to debian-edu too.

Last month I send a mail introducing me and TCOS project in this list:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2007/10/msg00273.html

but nobody answer it :(

In next months I will be working with Educational Goverment of Madrid
putting TCOS in their linux distro called MaX (Ubuntu based).

It could be very great if someone could test and sponsor my debian
packages to upload to debian oficial mirrors.

Greetings
--
Mario Izquierdo
http://soleup.eup.uva.es/mariodebian