Graphical installer is now enabled for Debian-Edu

During this weekends development gathering, I discovered that the
graphical installer is included on the Debian Edu etch-test CD.  Thank
you to Klaus who pointed out this.

Because of this and the initial test indicating that the graphical
installer is able to install Skolelinux, I decided to try to enable
this by default.  It is now done.

Some problems were observed when using this installer.  The samba
packages seemed to fail to install because some missing tty.  This
need to be investigated.

For instructions on how to test the CD, check out
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall>.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen