Re: [OT] How to change the world (was Microsoft Norway may be probed)

Hi Vidar,

thanks for your comprehensive explanations...

Am Sonntag, 24. April 2005 13:21 schrieb Vidar Bakke:
> Talk to them before the RFP (request for proposals) is issued.

I did so recently and asked about that guideline (no brands to be
mentioned). The answer I got was that this was only true for hardware.
As for software, some products had a unique character, hence it would
be alright to request for MS products explicitly. This was about some
exchange server - and the guy being quite influential in his
municipality mourned: you don't want an openexchange construction site.
Well, can't comment on that...

Regards
Ralf.