Re: FreeNX

On Thursday 27 January 2005 19:59, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> hi
>
> Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005 19:23 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> > As I said a couple of times ago:  My main interest would be to have
> > *official* Debian packages of *recent* FreeNX versions.

> For freeNX this means: if the interest in recent debian packaging is
> there (and the infrastructure), the chance is big this will supplied.

it's already there: see the archive of the kalyxo project (AFAIK none of the
kalyxo people are currently DD's. though several are in the NM-qeue, which
I guess explains why those are not in Debian yet)

note: the freenx packages are still in the experimental section of the
kalyxo archive, i.e. not yet ready for inclusion into Debian
--
cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
    Coördinator Belgisch Skolelinux team