Fwd: Re: Skolelinux oversettelse

FYI

----------  Videresendt melding  ----------

Subject: Re: Skolelinux oversettelse
Date: fredag 17. september 2004, 11:07
From: Donna Stevens <trekkie@online.no>
To: John Evans <evans@mimesis.net>
Cc: Gavin McCullagh <gavin@fiachra.ucd.ie>, Lars Erlandsen
<lars_erlandsen@yahoo.com>, Knut Yrvin <knuty@skolelinux.no>,
klaus@astro.uio.no, Gavin McCullagh <lists_gmc@fiachra.ucd.ie>,
gaute@verdsveven.com

Hi John,
I've started to make good progress on the editing/proofreading-   It is
a complex job, but it's important that it's done so that there is a
consistency of style and terminology.  Also, there are bits of Norwegian
mixed in here and there.   I'm just starting to get the hang of editing
a sgml text.   It's not easy seeing where the tags are when the text is
in emacs editor.  And as Klaus says- don't mess with the tags. So, if
it's ok with you, I'll finish the editing/translation job. Too many
cooks  and all that...  Still, the screenshots need to be done.  And
there are the FAQs which Gavin is working on (they need to be checked
out by a newbie to see if they are understandable).
So there is plenty of work to go around.
Cheers!
Donna