Flash Player

For your info, I just entered the following request to Macromedia:
From: Finn-Arne Johansen <finnarne@skolelinux.no>
tlf: +47 9264 0070
Frågan gäller:  Utbildningsprodukter

Hi. I'm a member of the project Skolelinux in Norway. This Project is
the same as Debian-Edu, and are working to provide schools with network
solution based on Free Software. for more information on Skolelinux,
please look at http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/.
What I want to ask you , is if we could be allowed to distribute
Macromedia FlashPlayer, in the same matter as we are allowed to distribute
Java Runtime Environment. You might read more about that Agreement at
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/sl-packages_appendix/
We are happy to provide more information if needed

Best regards
Finn-Arne Johansen

(This request was entered through their online form, I hope to get a
copy of the mail myself, and will include this at
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/cdbygging/sl-packages_appendix/ )

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no