[Debian-NYC] OT - UNIS Tinker Faire Un-Conference

[Hopefully this is not too OT. If you feel that it is, please reply to me off list and I will know better next time. Since it is an un-conference, ideas were Debian and tinkering mix are welcome.]

You are cordially invited to attend

The UNIS Tinker Faire Un-Conference

The UNIS ICT Department is hosting an un-conference on Saturday, April 21, 2012 to explore various aspects of creative computing and their use in the classroom.

We are planning to offer:

This is a conference for both technology teachers and classroom teachers Grades K-12.  If you are interested in sharing ideas and getting inspired by like-minded colleagues, please join us.

April 21, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Breakfast and lunch will be provided.

Please R.S.V.P to me off list so we know how many people will attend.