Re: Doc help

On Thu, 2022-07-21 at 12:00 +0000, Mobius wrote:

> Hi there. I was directed to you by Paul Wise who maintains the
> website after I submitted a correction. They said I should subscribe
> to this email list if I wanted to help contribute.

Sorry that no-one has responded to your mail so far, hope I can help.

Were there any particular areas of Debian documentation that you wanted
to contribute to? The wiki is a great place to start, since you will
just need to register an account and then you can edit pages.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide

For other areas, please take a look at the links below and if you have
any questions, I'll attempt to answer them as best I can.

https://www.debian.org/doc/
https://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DDP

--