Fwd: Re: Volunteer

In spite of the apparent lack of interest in the User Reference Manual I have
produced a brief outline of what the Networking Chapter could look like. If
the User Reference Manual is less dead than it appears, I would be willing to
expand on the outline below.

Neil Youngman

15.1 What this chapter covers

Emphasises the client side.
Some comments on server side, where needed to clarify concepts.

15.2 Networking Basics

Establishing a connection.
Dial up vs fixed links.
IP addresses and ports.