Re: Documentation help?

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 12:03:41AM -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> I'm currently focusing on cataloging Linux Documentation and was
> wondering if Debian would like to adopt my cataloging system of Linux
> Documentation?  My web site will be up in the next couple of months, but
> you can get the jest of it here:
>
> http://www.linuxloc.com
>
> I'm categorizing all of the HOWTOs, man pages, etc into a system which
> will have five approaches to find an answer.
>
> My intent is not to write the documentation, but provide a system
> whereby you can see what docs need to be produced by the gaps which are
> left.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.

I strongly encourage you to post your work in progress. I'm
working an improved cataloging of LDP documents and while we might
have different approaches we can certainly take good ideas from each
other.

I've seen you post on the LDP lists and now here, and I still don't
have a clear picture of the `how'. Take advantage of all these
eyeballs and show us what you're doing, please!

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Remember the good old days, when CPU was singular?