Re: Clarification regarding Qt 4 removal (and #875036 in particular)

Hi Gard

On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 09:36:01AM +0200, Gard Spreemann wrote:
> Can someone help clarify why the Qt 4 removal causes all of
> src:libqglviewer to be marked for removal? Surely its Qt 5 binaries
> could stay?

Sure, but it also builds Qt 4 binaries, which can't stay.  So someone
needs to remove them.

> Is there any course of action I should take as maintainer of gudhi? I
> tried contacting the maintainer of libqglviewer a few weeks ago, but got
> no reply.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch05.html#nmu

Please ask on debian-mentors for help.

Regards,
Bastian

--
There is an order of things in this universe.
		-- Apollo, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1