Re: init.d scripts and unit files lexical order or {daily,weekly,monthly} cron jobs?)

    Enrico> Those packages that use more unit file features can still
    Enrico> ship an init.d script, but at least all those packages that
    Enrico> just start/stop a service don't need to bother about
    Enrico> maintaining yet another shellscript that bitrots dangerously
    Enrico> over time.

I hope we also support the case where we ship a restricted unit file for
non-systemd and a unrestricted unit file for systemd.
I'm imagining a common case for me: I want to use a lot of security
isolation features some of which may not be in the restricted unit file
subset.
But my fallback would simply be to not get security isolation, and I'd
hate to have to write an init script for that.

Thanks for working on driving this idea forward; it seems like a really
good one.