Re: possible conflict over the /usr/bin/ia namespace

Antoine Beaupré writes ("Re: possible conflict over the /usr/bin/ia namespace"):
> Makes sense. How about:
>
> Conflicts: python-duckduckgo2 (<= 0.242+git20151019-1)
>
> This way we assume any newer upload of the package will remove ia?

That's not a good choice because it excludes (local) backports,
security updates, etc., which tend to add +something to versions.
If you can't get a better idea I would suggest
  << 0.242+git20151019-1.1~
which is all versions until the next draft(~)-of-an-nmu (.1).

Ian.