Re: I need your advice

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Pavlo Solntsev wrote:

> will not work so easily. I need to rebuild libgda and glib. It is
> doable but, as you understands, I would prefer leave this solution as
> my last chance.

Both of these are in Debian already, you might want to file bugs
asking to get the packages updated to the versions you need in
experimental (due to the stretch freeze). Bonus points if you join the
Debian GNOME team and help them with this task.

> I am not sure what is called "GNOME runtime".

Sorry, I meant the Flatpak GNOME runtime:

http://flatpak.org/runtimes.html

> I already done this. I just need to go through the standard process.

BTW, the standard procedure begins with letting others know your intent:

https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

> It still doesn't solve problem with upstream development.

I'm not understanding what you mean here.

> I put all my packages here
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8fjSLiFRX_PZWFnbUVfMTcxYTA

That isn't accessible to people without JavaScript.

> Definitely, all three suggestions serve different needs.
> Many thanks for your comments.

I hope they were helpful.

--
bye,