Re: migrating to Debian gitlab (was: Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

Hi,

Quoting Marco d'Itri (2016-02-15 16:05:20)
> On Feb 15, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> > More systemd troubles.
> >
> > While trying to move files that are created at runtime to /var,
> > I realized /var/run/gitlab won't persist across reboots. I have added
> This is not related to systemd, BTW.

it might because I think what Pirate is asking about is how to fix this problem
with systemd service files as it does not occur with the sysvinit shell script.

The problem is currently creating RC bug #814714 which contains more
information.

Thanks!

cheers, josch