Re: vixie-cron small patch

Thanks for your answer!
Unfortunately I didn't find maintainer who support this package:( I will send this patch as bug report.

---
Site Reliability Engineer
Stan E. Putrya

/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X against HTML email & vCards
/ \

чт, 17 дек. 2015 г. в 21:01, Iain R. Learmonth <irl@debian.org>:
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 05:56:16PM +0000, Stanislav Zaharov wrote:
>    I've added new environment support to vixie-cron which is used by
>    default cron in Debian. This environment is adding oppotunity to set
>    mail subject for cron's report. It looks like this:

Please submit patches as bugs against the appropriate package:

  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Note that we try to ship packages as close to the orginal upstream sources
as possible, and if this is a package maintained upstream then it would be
better for you to submit your patch there.

Thanks,
Iain.