Re: Longer maintainance for (former) stable releases of Debian (Re: Dreamhost dumps Debian)

On 08/26/2013 12:33 PM, Neil McGovern wrote:
> I'm hoping that these raising of hands are also offers to help do the
> work to make it happen.
>
> Neil

Which is why there's only a single person that replied to my workflow
proposal ... to criticize my idea to do it on a separate infrastructure,
but giving no idea how to solve the pb.

Guys, if you want it to happen, raise your hands *now* like Gustavo did.
Otherwise, please everyone: let this thread die and never raise the
topic again in this list.

Thomas