Re: less is somehow in a sour state

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 06:46:44PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> No, *cc:ing* the maintainer on a mail sent to *debian-devel* does not make
> it clear that the question is directed *at the maintainer*.

Formally you are right, but I would consider a maintainer as "not really
interested" if he misses the chance to answer this kind of mails.
That's why I come back to my initial proposal: We should try to reach a
state where high popcon packages are maintained by more than one person,
especially if the maintainer does not care about pings like "CCed in
debian-devel mail about problems in his package".

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de