Re: upload lost ???

> Why didn't I got an email?

Because we couldnt parse the changes file -> no mail address -> no mail.
(dqueued with "Uploaded to localhost" doesnt care and would blindly mail
everyone if just written in Maintainer:. dak does not)

> And the reason is according to this file:
> 	no signature found in maildir-utils_0.6-1_amd64.changes.

> But:
> $ gpg --verify maildir-utils_0.6-1_amd64.changes
> gpg: Signature made Mon 01 Feb 2010 10:23:10 AM JST using DSA key ID 09C5B094
> gpg: Good signature from "Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>"
> gpg:                 aka "Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>"
> That is the one I uploaded.

gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: block_filter: 1st length byte missing
gpg: cleartext signature without data
gpg: no signature found
gpg: the signature could not be verified.
Please remember that the signature file (.sig or .asc)
should be the first file given on the command line.

Is the one we have.

Everything below the Files: entries is missing, ie the whole signature
part is just not there.

> Can someone explain me what was going on here?

Done.

Reupload and it should go through, when the file is complete this
time. :)

--
bye, Joerg
<Getty> Wie würdet ihr remote die Netzwerk-Config restarten?