Re: Switchconf: Orphaning or removing?

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:40:15 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> I think switchconf is nice because it ties in well with guessnet,
> and because it's lean and mean and does exactly what it should, no
> more and no less.

I agree that switchconf should be kept around so long as there is nothing
else in Debian that provides the same functionality.

laptop-net also contains a configuration file switching mechanism.  I
believe that Chris Hanson (laptop-net's author) was once thinking of
repackaging this separately from laptop-net.
--
Thomas Hood