Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 05:08:36PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> In my eye even _deliberate_ obfuscation (which remains to be proven)
> does not violate the letter of DFSG#2 while it does not follow its
> spirit. There are other sources in Debian that are far more unreadbale
> or even compiler output (e.g. pascal to c compiler output). Sometimes
> it is either that or no package at all. And is that in the users
> interest?

What a wonderful reason to treat them as guidelines instead of defintions;
then we can talk meaningfully about whether it violates the spirit, even
while obeying the letter.

Oh wait...
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.