Re: Incoming directory status

Hi,

	As I have mentioned in a separate message,
 kernel-source-1.3.9[79] and  kernel-image-1.3.9[79] should not
 mention the old package names, they are supposed to coexist in peace.

	I'll try and look up if there are packages that depend on
 image/source/headers directly, if so, I'll send Simon new versions of
 the debian scripts that do mention the older names for backwards
 compatibility. (please let me know if that is the case)

	manoj
--
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."  -- Mark Twain
Manoj Srivastava               Systems Research Programmer, Project Pilgrim,