Re: an idea in search of comments

The MIME presentation worked OK with my mail user-agent, EXMH. It was a good
deal more ugly and clunky than if you had simply embedded the URLs for the
same files in your message. EXMH would have recognized and highlighted the
URLs, and if I clicked on them it would have started Netscape to follow them.

I understand this is more of a complaint about my mail user-agent than about
the concept of using MIME.

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
-- Attention Radio Amateurs: For information on "Linux for Hams",
-- read the WWW page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams,