[no subject]

>From pixar.com!debian-devel Mon Mar 28 08:36:02 1994
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 08:35 PST
Sender: debian-devel@pixar.com
From: mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com (Bill Mitchell)
To: debian-devel@pixar.com
Subject: Re: Documentation of the private groups proposal

This message was submitted by mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com (Bill Mitchell) to list
debian-devel@pixar.com. If you forward it back to the list, it will be
distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the
Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.