Re: Upcoming galois release

Thank you Paul.

About the html files, I understand your point, but I'm not fully
convinced. I believe there's a good reason for including them within
the source tarball, because html is the format that everybody can
read, while xml (yelp) is only useful if you run Gnome. To regenerate
them, people would need to install extra dependencies -- that might
not be a problem if one is installing the Debian package, but it might
be if one is building from source. And in any case in order to read
the doc one would need to build the program first. What if one wants
to read the doc to learn how to build the package?

I'll try the Lintian override.

Gerardo