Re: New version of ode

Hi Gianfranco and Debian Games team,

I'm sorry if I was not clear or no quite explicit. Let me summarize:

El 12/1/19 a les 13:11, Gianfranco Costamagna ha escrit:
> hello, you should fix build failures *before* uploading to unstable, not
> after...
> this makes the transition look bad, and release team sad.

yes, I built ALL the packages that depend of libode-dev with the package
in experimental. As ALL the packages built without any problem I did a
bug to release team #918987 asking for a transition slot.

After that release team gave me a green light I push it to unstable.

That was the procedure you asked? Is it ok to you to looks good? ;-)

And to make release team happy I don't know if they are happy doing this
important but heavy and boring task. Maybe some wine, whiskey, cookies
or chocolate or whatever will make them more happy ;-)

Cheers,

Leopold

> G.
>
> Il venerdì 11 gennaio 2019, 22:37:02 CET, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
> <leo@alaxarxa.net> ha scritto:
>

> Hi,
>

> thanks for all. It's in unstable now.
>
> Leopold
>

> El 10/1/19 a les 17:55, Gianfranco Costamagna ha escrit:
>> .
>>
>> Il giovedì 10 gennaio 2019, 08:31:53 CET, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
>> <leo@alaxarxa.net <mailto:leo@alaxarxa.net>> ha scritto:
>>

>> ping!!!
>>
>> any news?
>>
>> Leopold
>>
>> El 8/1/19 a les 23:38, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda ha escrit:
>>> Hi Gianfranco!!1
>>>
>>> El 8/1/19 a les 18:44, Gianfranco Costamagna ha escrit:
>> 2.0^M
>>>
>>> done!!!

>>> done!!!
>>>

>>> new tag pushed. Please upload ode.
>>>

>>> Leopold

> <mailto:locutusofborg@debian.org <mailto:locutusofborg@debian.org>>> ha

>> here:

> http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#experimental/ode/0.16-1~exp1/buildlog

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia