Re: [Mailman] Excessive or fatal bounces

There is already extensive spam and virus filtering at a system level,
but it's never going to match an external system exactly. We will work on
improving that when we can, and you can see the current configuration
at https://salsa.debian.org/alioth-lists-team/ansible (mainly the
exim role). Feel free to suggest improvements too!

Meantime, I suggest you set up moderation of non-member posts; that tends
to get rid of most spam without having a large impact on most uses of lists.
Of course, you need to have some fairly regular moderation setup to
ensure that legitimate email is not unduly delayed, and then liberally
whitelist non-spam non-subscriber posters.

Dominic.