Re: Ask for new git repo on alioth

Hello Felix !

> I have talked with Michael Moorman about the snes9x package. We
> currently are working together.
>
> The git repo is hosted right now at github, but we want to keep it on
> Debian Alioth, Who should we ask for the repo?

Well if you have already an account on as a member of the games Team, (
I think you do :) you can create a git repo there following the
instructions of the wiki cf
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git

> BTW, how we should proceed to get the package uploaded?

Maybe you could ask the debian developer who did the last upload of the
package to sponsor you ?
the command "who-uploads" can help to find out

Greets
Manu