Re: Debian games team meeting

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:18:37 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi pabs,

> I would like to propose a 1-2 hr Debian games team meeting during the
> month of March. 5/6th is the first squeeze point release so folks
> might have things to work on then.
>
> Who is willing to come to a Debian games team meeting and which
> dates/times work for you?

Other then the weekend of the 12/13th i should be free pretty much
every weekend. (that weekend i probably can be free, but tbc).

> I've placed some ideas for agenda items here, anyone have any more or
> suggestions for which we should cover?
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-03

Don't know if it falls under 'wiki cleanup' or 'packaging policy
update', but it would be good to clarify what 'team maintained' means
for this team on our wiki pages [1].
thanks,
kk

> I would like to propose that we do these meetings every two or every
> three months.

[1] I've not checked if it says it this year, so this issue may be
resolved...

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au