Avaneya

Hey list,

A few months ago back in April, I announced a new project I had
undertaken to create a free, commercial, science fiction game called
Avaneya. I was asked by someone to keep the list apprised as the project
develops, so I figured there may be interest here in our first and
recent newsletter.

You can find the newsletter and general information about the project,
design documents and such here:

https://www.avaneya.com

PS You'll need to CC me if you reply, as I am not a subscriber to the
list.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred