Re: Policy on software used to create desktop theme?

On Wed, 2016-10-26 at 10:50 +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> How do you feel about a requirement that the next Debian deskop theme is
> created using only free software?

I totally support your proposal. I see no good reason to use any
non-free software for designing purposes and there have been many as
good proposals done entirely with free software as far as I know. At
least my proposals have been created without any proprietary tools ...

And as far as I can see the selected theme doesn't contain anything that
couldn't have been done with free software entirely.

Onsemeliot