Re: GDM / GNOME shell theming

Hi, I only subscribe to the debian-desktop mailing list (this is my new mail address by the way, i had issues with the other one).
I've many work to do for my studies, i'm not sure to have time for any new proposal before january...

This lock screen looks good !

Juliette

Le vendredi 05 décembre 2014 à 15:29 +0100, Aurélien COUDERC a écrit :
> Here’s a proposal with a stlightly smaller « debian 8 ».

Thanks! I like it better too.

> We’ll need to do something for non 16/9 screen ratio.

Just like for the background, we’ll need 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 and 5:4. But I
think we need to agree on a general design first.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :